(CIT = Collagen Induction Therapy Skin Needling)
Vertical skin-needling is becoming the advanced skin rejuvenation treatment of choice by therapists.
The auto stamp device is fast replacing the traditional dermal rollering technique
How CIT works:
- The micro-needling procedure increases blood supply to the skin.
- It enhances new collagen and elastin production and focuses on natural cell regeneration. The procedure works from within to create collagen and elastin naturally.
- It helps enhance skin penetration of vitamins A & C and other active topicals applied post treatment.
- There is very little damage to the skin, minimal pain & patient downtime.
- A very cost effective alternative to dermal rollering, skin peels and skin lasering.
Microneedling treats a wide variety of skin conditions. It works to tighten, lift, rejuvenate and resurface the skin, specifically:
- Reduces and "fills in" wrinkles and fine lines
- Improves scarring (acne, chicken pox, surgical)
- Lessens stretch marks
- Improves skin texture and reduces open pores
- Tightens the skin
- Multiple needles vertically pierce the skin in a controlled automatic vibrating function.
- The stamp device has an adjustment ring for adjusting the needle depths from 0.25mm to 2.0mm
- The sterilized needling tip is in a disposable cartridge form i.e. one cartridge per customer.
- Speed and stamping power are adjustable (5 settings)
- Ultra-light, it only weighs 60 g
- Electric motor
Benefits of Micro-needle stamping over traditional dermal rollers:
- The Beauty.M Microneedle auto stamp is much more cost effective – needle cartridges only cost $10.00 each (incl gst)
- The sterilized needle tip cartridge is disposable and more effective.
- The device has an adjustment ring that allows the user to adjust the needle depths from 0.25 – 2.0 mm depending on the area being treated.
- There is no risk of the needles bending. Because of the vertical action, needles penetrate the skin tissue with ease.
- The stamp easily treats the difficult to reach, contoured areas that rollers can't - such as the nose contours, top lip and around the eyes where wrinkles are most visible.
- There is less downtime after stamp treatments. The treatment is not as painful, resulting in optional use of topical anaesthetics - another cost benefit.
An ideal post skin needling treatment option is the Deesse LED Face Mask with its calming, healing and rejuvenating properties.