Nitrogen Plasma Systems
Nitrogen Plasma technology delivers controlled heating to the skin architecture stimulating a significant physiological response, without creating an open wound. Unlike ablative technologies, there is no epidermal vaporisation or charring caused at the time of treatment.
The unique energy delivered by NEOGEN™ EVO is non-fractionated and not dependant on a chromophore for its uptake. This provides uniform energy absorption, ensuring consistent treatment of the skin. At high energies it also supports significant tightening.
- Increased skin permeability
- Unique deep tissue remodelling with rapid healing
- Treating multiple conditions simultaneously
- Equivalent to full ablative results but only 50% of the downtime
- No open wounds
- Penetration of the delivered compounds is above 90%
- Treats the whole skin architecture
- Gold standard results around the eyes and mouth areas
Start using NeoGen Evo and get the best results with less downtime . This machine is available for purchase with finance options. Send us an enquiry today to find out more about NeoGen Evo Nitrogen Plasma system.
- NeoGen Evo converts nitrogen gas into plasma energy. The plasma emerges from the handpiece in controlled pulses and rapid heating of tissue occurs as it gives up its unique thermal energy to the skin.
- Controlled pulse duration and temperature allows for treatment of many conditions.
- Plasma irradation imrpoces Topical Drug absorption.
- Accurately controlled heating of tissue occurs as it gives up its unique thermal energy to the skin.
- Eyelids and Periorbital Treatment
- No Open Wounds
- Treats the Whole Skin Architecture
- Unique Deep Tissue Re-modelling with Rapid Healing
- Long Lasting Results
- Aesthetic, Anti-Aging
- Pore size reduction
- Fine lines and Wrinkles
- Deeper Rhytides
- Superficial Pigmentation
- Soft Blepharoplasty
- Acne Scars
- Medical, Drug Delivery
- Active Acne
- Actinic Keratosis
- Power 100~120 / 230 Vrms ~ 50/60~650Va
- Energy Output Pulsed nitrogen plasma ~ 1.4Joules
- Repetion Rate 1.0 ~ 2.5Hz
- Gas Requirements Medical Grade Nitrogen
- Dimension 470 x 430 x 1060mm
- System Weight 18kg/40lb
- Trolley Weight 25kg/55lb (Excludes gas tank)