HydroCalming & Vit Complex is a concentrated and effective blend of effective
moisturizing factors, herbal extracts, and vitamins.
Benefits of HydroCalming & Vit Complex:
• Improves the skin’s moisture levels
• Increases the skin’s turgor
• Nourishes the skin with essential vitamins
• Moisturises and calms the skin during a peel series
The active ingredients in HydroCalming & Vit Complex:
• Sodium Hyaluronate – a high molecular weight hyaluronic acid with very high purity that provides deep hydration. Sodium Hyaluronate’s strong hygroscopic
properties allow for retention of water at the surface of the skin, playing the role of water reservoir.
• Alteromonas Ferment Extract – an excellent hydrating agent. Alteromonas
Ferment Extract restores Hyaluronic Acid secretion in aged skin cells, stimulates
lipid synthesis supports the dermo-epidermal junction and induces filaggrin
expression in the skin.
• Aphanizomenon flos-aquae Extract – a freshwater unicellular blue-green
algae (Cyanophyta) rich in phycocyanin (PC), a photosynthetic pigment with
anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that acts as a natural retinoid,
smoothing the skin without unwanted side effects. It helps maintain skin hydration and liberates natural moisturizing factors.
HydroCalming & Vit Complex
• Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate – a natural extract of the licorice root. It is highly
suitable as an anti-irritant. Due to its sebum regulating properties, Dipotassium
Glycyrrhizinate inhibits the excessive release of skin lipids through sebaceous glands.
• Arnica Montana Flower Extract – an extract of the flowerheads of the Arnica plant.
The Arnica plant has a long history as a medicinal flower throughout Europe. Many
names that were associated with it over the years, such as “the flower of angels”
and “the energy flower”, attest to the plant’s tremendous healing properties. Plant
derived formulations are used as antioxidants and inhibitors of pro-inflammatory
cytokines to treat inflammatory-related disorders.
• Sodium PCA – a natural component of NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor). Sodium
PCA is considered a natural humectant due to the fact that it is extremely water
absorbent and can hold several times its weight in water, thus helping to reduce
loss of moisture through evaporation (trans-epidermal water loss).