Specific professional depigmenting kit for solar lentigos - Solar lentigo and hyperkeratosis treatment.
Step 1 5ml + Step 2 7gr
- Step 1: Azelaic Acid · Tranexamic Acid · Phenylethyl Resorcinol · Sodium Hyaluronate.
- Step 2: Pyruvic Acid · Salicylic Acid · Sodium Hyaluronate
Mode of Action
- The synergic actions of its active ingredients suitably penetrate the skin in order to eliminate specific skin lesions, such as lentigos and hyperkeratosis.
- Apply once, then, and if necessary, apply for a second time after 45 days to obtain the desired results.
- Apply ME LINE 01 SPOTS Step 1 solution, rubbing the treated lesion with a cotton bud, applying two layers with a 1-minute gap, allowing it to act until it dries. Next, and without having removed Step 1, apply a thick layer of Step 2, and cover with a plaster for the occlusion to occur. Allow acting for 1 hour. Cleanse and remove using a mild cleanser.