Depigmenting night-use emulsion for phototypes I-IV
- Improves and delays the appearance of skin pigmentations. Inhibits tyrosinase enzyme expression,
- Azelaic Acid · Melanostatine-5 · Arbutin · Magnesium Sulphate · Thioctic Acid · Retinal · Phenylethyl Resorcinol
Mode of Action
- The synergic effect of its ingredients effectively reduces the mRNA transcription required for tyrosinase synthesis, leading to effective melanin synthesis inhibition.
- Use for the product for at least 90 days, although the doctor will decide the total treatment duration.
- After cleansing the facial skin, apply a thin layer over the entire skin, massaging it in until fully absorbed. In case of irritation, use every other day for two or three weeks, before continuing to apply it daily.