Depigmenting night-use emulsion for phototypes IV-VI.
- Improves and delays the appearance of pigmentations in skin phototypes IV-VI. Inhibits tyrosinase enzyme expression, in turn inhibiting melanin synthesis.
- Mandelic Acid · Ascorbic Acid · Arbutin · Melanostatine · Niacinamide · Magnesium Sulphate · Retinal
Mode of Action
- Its ingredients effectively reduce the mRNA synthesis required for tyrosinase production, which when stopped, reduces melanin synthesis too. They also block melanosome release, along with clearing and homogenising the pigment.
- Use for the product for at least 90 days, although the doctor will decide the total treatment duration.
- After cleansing the facial skin, apply a thin layer over the entire skin, massaging it in until fully absorbed. In case of irritation, use every other day for two or three weeks, before continuing to apply it daily.