A home use depigmenting mask to complement the professional treatment
- Potent ingredients with depigmenting and antioxidant activity. Boosts professional treatment against skin pigmentations.
- Water · Cetyl Alcohol · Glycerin · Mandelic Acid · Azelaic Acid · Ahytic Acid · Lactobionic Acid · Tranexamic Acid · Salicylic Acid · Retinal
Mode of Action
- The mask’s ingredients provide synergic activity in order to promote epidermal cell turnover, degranulate the melanin pigment deposited in the tissue, and inhibit melanin synthesis activity in the melanocyte.
- Apply once a week after each treatment applied in the doctor’s office. The doctor will decide the duration of use.
- Cleanse the face with water and facial soap, apply the mask, and leave to act for 45 minutes, before removing the product with warm water.